Friday, June 28, 2019

that refresh button

photographed by estée janssens and edited by me

Hello stranger. I hope that you're doing well. It's not my first time writing an intro blog post or a "refresh" post.  I've had two blogs and one million fresh starts... I wanted to stop. I deleted all my social media accounts. "it's toxic" that's what I told myself, but was it?
I've always loved graphic design, creating blog templates & doing useful tutorials.. but sadly, I was too busy comparing my chapter one to someone else's chapter 20. I was so busy comparing that I stopped creating. "I'm not talented enough for that." that was one of the many tabs that was open in my mind.
An inspiring YouTube video, a beautiful and encouraging message and some pixie fairy dust was all I needed..

Welcome to "Creative Square Town" where all the creative people are more than welcome. 


stay magical and creative. 

Join the conversation!

  1. I'm so happy you decided to share your talent with the world. I know how we can easily get discouraged when we think we are not good enough or why we are not getting the same opportunities as others.

    I'm so guilty of this, and I used to feel disappointed in my blog just because I kept comparing it to other bloggers who were more experienced and had more time doing this. But I've learned to be proud of how hard I'm working and I just enjoy doing this.

    And your site is amazing and unique. Please keep sharing it with the world. You are inspiring others even if you don't know it.

    Have an amazing day.

    Faërie Lifestyle | www.faerielifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Faërie! Thank you SO much for your kind words & thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! Sending lots of love and a BIG hug <3

      Delete

Instagram