Friday, July 26, 2019

An idea on how to fill a notebook + decorating it! ( + an exciting announcement)


Hi hello, stranger! How are you feeling today? I hope that you all are doing well and reading this in good health. I’ve purchased a notebook a few weeks ago and as any creative person I have tons of pretty notebooks that I have no idea what to fill them with (can you relate?). 

So, I’ve come up with an idea… I don’t think there’s a name for the idea and I don’t have a name for it. So, I will tell you the idea in detail so you can know what I’m talking about.

✰✰✰ 

The Idea 

If you’re a reader, then you surely have that one special chapter that you really enjoyed reading. If you’re a music lover, then you surely love listening to that one song which describes you so well or that one song with such beautiful lyrics. If you’re a movie lover, then you surely have that one movie that's story you absolutely love… So, why not to write your favorite things in a notebook and keep it with you. I think it will be fun to read the things that you’ve once loved. 

✰✰✰ 

The Notebook 

The notebook that I’m using is from Daiso and I think that it was 7 QAR. I’ve actually already started writing on it. If you’re curious about what I wrote: I wrote Calling Magic’s 15th chapter, I love that chapter and the details. The notebook has a plain cover, which I actually like but I think I’d love to leave my touch on it. So, it’s decorating time!! 

✰✰✰ 

The Decoration

I will show you guys the decoration in pictures and I will leave a small caption below each one, I guess this would be more helpful for you guys. (and easier for me!)

Here's the notebook's cover (plain)
I really liked this design, so I will glue these!


These are some of the printables I used


And Done!!! 



The Announcement 

If you’re a Jordan Clark fan, then you’d know that she recently shared a new collection ‘Summer Stories’ and I personally loved so much that I… created a collection myself!! 

I’m still working on it, I want to make sure that is perfect so there will be a lot of try & fail. I’m planning on publishing it late August, as it would be more convenient for me. I will be sharing some BTS and sneak peaks on my Instagram stories soon. 

✰✰✰ 

The End

Join the conversation!

  1. What a great idea! I bought a couple of plain scrapbooks the other day so I may have to do a similar thing with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, beautiful! Really!?! Yay, sounds fun! Have a lovely day <3

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I have a notebook where I put down my notes while reading and these would make it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anda! Hmmm.. I love that idea as well, thanks for sharing ;) Have a lovely day! <3

      Delete
  3. Well done! So pretty notebook! Happy to know such a creative soul! <3 Have a beautiful day, my darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Ann! I love receiving comments from you :D Thank you, thank you! Have a beautiful day as well! <3

      Delete
    2. Btw, I've just nominated you for a tag, my dear! <3
      https://love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com/2019/08/3-days-3-quotes-tag-2nd-day.html

      Delete
  4. Great stuff, would love to read it. Thanks for sharing anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram